Back to Mom's for dinner where my full belly from lunch, was stretched even more. For those of you who know my Mom - you know that the food was soooo good and dessert was even better. Josie had sweet potatoes for the first time - she wasn't really impressed - but she loved her bottle! I am sure next year she will be more than impressed when she can try all of Grandma's treats on the table! It was so wonderful to have our little girl at with us this year. We didn't know it - but she was with us last year at the Thanksgiving table! I have always cherished my family and I am so grateful for the love we share. To have my "own" family now- and to be able to share her with "our" family is so special. Nothing prepared me for the love I feel for Josie - I thank God each day for allowing me to be her mother. What a blessing! 
Two peas in a pod I tell ya! Nothing like a little nap after dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment