Sunday, December 21, 2008

Elf Christmas Party


We had the best time during the Elf Christmas Party at the Salder Barn! It was a party hosted by the Salder girls (AKA Elf's) and the REAL Santa was there! (For those of you who read last years' Santa trip he is the one I TRIED to see last year - the Miller & Rhodes Santa that I saw when I was a kid) He was GREAT! It was so exciting! The girls had a great time! Josie was speechless as Santa "come down the chimney" and greeted the crowd! When she finally could speak she kept saying "Mom - it's Santa - it's Santa - I see him!" Kylie enjoyed walking around with the hula hoop ALL night - so Santa was convinced she wanted one for Christmas! It was a very special night! And to make it even more special - each kid that came to "see Santa" brought a gift for Santa to give to other children! It was FUN!





No comments: