Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Day at Centenary Preschool

Josie is now attending Preschool! We moved her from the daycare center in South Hill and enrolled her in a Methodist Preshool in Chase City. She is one block from my office and we both love it. She is the youngest in her class but she seems to fit in and really enjoys her new friends. She still has a shy badder and will not potty there without me - so I run down there twice a day for her to potty. She is learning a lot and appears to be even happier than she was at the daycare center. When I picked her up after her third day there she cried and didn't want to leave! She wakes up every morning and says "Is it time for Preshool?" I hope we both love it this much in a few more months!

No comments: