Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kiawah

The Walker-Gill Gang headed to Kiawah for some much needed family time! I still can't believe we all actually made it. Mom, Dad, JF, Josie and I went down on Thurs and Kevin drove down on Fri (in record time). AND we got everyone in the picture - except Randy and Lucas who were both down for a nap.







Josie fit right in and loved every minute of the nonstop attention. Before we went to Kiawah she was taking a few steps and when we came home - it is official, she is walking! Watching her be surrounded by our family was so special for me! It wasn't long ago that I was the "little one" and Thold, Leslie and Randy watched me grow (really it wasn't that long ago). Now I know Josie will grow under the watchful, loving eyes of this generation!




We all LOVE the pool -especially Kevin. Josie wanted to get in from the moment she saw it - I am not sure if she thought it was a big tub or wanted the floats - either way, she was happy!










Walking on the beach!


Grandma's lap is the perfect place for a little rest between waves!

No comments: