
Josie helped Kevin assemble his early Christmas present while I fixed breakfast. Kevin and I then headed to Richmond to see Haynie and Jennifer Lee's little boy Issac who was 12 days old and admitted to the hospital due to a high fever. Kevin helped Santa Haynie assemble a few toys for their tow older boys while I stayed with Jennifer Lee and Issac (Issac came

home the day after Christmas is is doing just fine now!!). My parents took Josie to our church service and then met Kevin's Dad and Doris for their candle light service that afternoon. Kevin and I got back just in time for the festivities at Kevin's Dad's house. I was so glad to get my hands on my little girl. I feed Josie while everyone ate so I was the last to finish.

The rule is - no presents to everyone finishes eating. Our nephew John watched me like a hawk - and was very concerned when I told him that I am a V E R Y S L O W eater. I even told him that I will only eat one green pea at a time. It was touchier for him and the other kids! The other rule is the youngest grandchild gets to open the first present and only one present gets opened at a time. We handed Josie her first gift and told them that we all had to wait for her to open it - she put it in her mouth! The other 5 kids offered to help her!! After a few pictures and a great meal - the paper flew! It was so much fun watching everyone - but Josie lost interest and fell asleep! After a little nap she was ready for the next round of kisses! (notice the teething fish is in almost every photo!)

No comments:
Post a Comment